luni, 21 decembrie 2009

Where are you mister perfect?


Do you know that feeling when you're half asleep, you're just coazy in your bed and you're still in a dream land, feeling happy and floating with the clouds dreaming about every possible situation that could come to live, and as you watch your dream pass by you see mister perfect just sitting there being him, coming close to you, hugging you then starting to kiss you and you feel like nothing could be better than that, and just as you're about to find out how he looks or what his name is, your phone rings and brings you back to the world of unhappy things, of sleepless nights and lot of work to do, and as you hear that phone ring you start cursing the person that's on the other end but you forget about it and go on with your life... oh where are you mister perfect?

Ah mister perfect, why did you have to be just a dream? Oh why can't you be real?


But as i see you now, i slowly start to remember you, your pale white face, your warm blue eyes, your smooth black hair and your perfect made body. Your gentle but strong arms, your long legs, your lips that made me kiss you and your attitude that drived me crazy. Oh that crazy boy in my dream, why won't you come to me?

oh that cold personality of yours, that mean attitude of yours which made me hate you at the beginning, but i soon discovered your gentle side, your caring heart and your love for me. Oh boy of my dreams why are you so mean to me, why don't you show me the love, why do you keep me away from you? Do you think that this is better, keeping me away from you? Well let me say this just once pretty boy: I miss you, I love you and I don't want to be separated from you. I don't care if it's wrong or right, I just know I love you and I want you.

Oh wonder boy why do you keep that mask, why do you hide your true self? Why do you keep people away from you? Oh I know you suffered and I know you're doing what you think it's best for everyone, but sometimes you got to accept your true feelings and stop hiding from the others. Be yourself, and love everyone like you should.

Oh boy of my dreams you need a girl to guide you, you need an angel to show you the way, you need a little love in your life, you need someone special. Let me be that someone, let me show you the world outside the cage, let me guide you to a world of light and love, and let me enter your heart like you entered mine. Let me not exit that warm place that's inside you, let me stay there forever like you will always have a place in my heart, just like my love for you is without limits, let our time together be unlimited...


Oh pretty boy of my dreams.. I love you

10 Comments:

  1. Iulia said...
    Va veni intr- buna zi acest mister perfect..nu pe un cal alb ca in basme..
    genial postul >:D<
    pacat ca te-ai trezit din vis..dar vor urma si altele..:)
    Iulia said...
    intr-o*
    Barzu Anca said...
    stiu ca e pacat ca m-am trezit din acel vis minunat dar vai ce injuraturi si-a luat sabina dupa:))


    oricum where are you mister perfect?
    Iulia said...
    stiu stiu
    saraca sabina :)))
    Anonim said...
    let me guess.
    esti obsedata de twilight?
    :|
    Barzu Anca said...
    ok nu stiu cine esti anonim dar da imi place twilight

    si acest post nu are nici cea mai mica legatura cu twilight. doar pentru ca poate anumite pasaje seamana asta nu inseamna ca vai my dream boy ar fi edward.... nu, the boy of my dreams mereu a fost asa de cand ma stiu, dinainte sa citesc twilight
    Unknown said...
    scuze:))....stiu ca eu te-am trezit:))...dar acum l-ai gasit in realitate asa ca nu ma mai injura....la revelionul meu l-ai gasit:-"
    Barzu Anca said...
    da... no sa te mai injur
    Anonim said...
    This is so superficial O.o We all know such things don`t exist, and that certain people that want them the most don`t deserve them.
    Barzu Anca said...
    well sorry for being superficial but a girl can dream can't she?

    and why not stop here because i'm getting iritated

Post a Comment