luni, 6 decembrie 2010

Little miss cupid

It's such a nice feeling when you help two souls see that they want to be together. It's nice when you actually bring close those two souls, and it is nice when their love prosper.
Oh the joy of being a cupid is great, especially when your friends are happy, and they thank you afterwards. But you could also be one without realizing...

What happens when two souls connect because of you, but you don't know that? What happens when you find out? But most importantly how did you do it?

Without realizing it, your actions help bring them together, even though you haven't specifically thought about such a thing, your actions have a direct effect, even though you didn't mean to. Thus bringing them together.

Soon after you realized what you did, and the joy is enormous. And you feel happy for them, but you also feel happy within. Ah the love...

It is nice to be little miss cupid... But little miss cupid needs a cupid of her own...

7 Comments:

  1. Anonim said...
    Well imagine that you're just that little extra piece that makes the picture of the puzzle. Yes, maybe that's the role of little miss cupid.
    Now that you've completed one beautiful puzzle you want one of your own.Yeah, Santa will be in town and he's too a good cupid. Maybe this year he'll be your cupid. Recall the songs, play the carols and act nice cause he's got something for you. Now he's going to act as a catalyst for you and that future special guy of yours.

    P.S.: Don't forget about the chemistry girl and also keep on the good work with the info stuff. Merry Christmas!
    Barzu Anca said...
    Ok as much as i enjoyed reading this comment and how happy i was after reading it, i'm still confused as to who you are
    and what about the chemistry girl? and my special guy?
    Anonim said...
    I'm just a nice guy, you can call me Nick.About the chemistry, a comma is missing so I was saying that you shouldn't forget about your passion for chemistry(and that's a figure of speech). I'm sure that around here, somewhere it's your special guy too. He's just a little bit silly or shy to be discovered.(that guy isn't Nick)

    P.S.: Hope you've been a good girl cause the real Santa is about to make his move. Happy holidays!
    Barzu Anca said...
    ok Nick, thank you for telling me your "name" but i'm still confused.
    Also I don't care about the name, i'm just wondering if I know you or not (this has been bugging me for days) and how do you know some things about me?
    and about the special guy and Santa? how are you so sure that someone will make a move?
    Barzu Anca said...
    Oh and thank you for the holiday greetings. Merry Christmas to you too
    Anonim said...
    Of course you know me, we all know each other around here. I'm sure because I'm a believer, what goes around comes around and some call this karma but destiny is not a punctual guy and also this stormy weather...I mean planes got stuck in Oslo, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, all over the planet... but eventually everything will be just fine.
    It really doesn't matter who I am, mystery is healthy, you learned that at school, right?
    Consider me a stranger and a friend, or a strange friend. :)
    Happy holidays!
    Barzu Anca said...
    i have to say the last comment left me speechless, thank you anyways. i know mystery is healthy sometimes, but there's always that feeling in wanting to reveal the mystery and that's the kind of person i am. So excuse me for being to curious as to who you are
    Happy Holidays

Post a Comment